So you want to come to SonoAus18?
We understand - we'd want to come too......
This might sound as mad as a hatter - but why not come for free?
How can I do this? you may ask.....
It's easier than a game of Flamingo Croquet:
That's all there is to it.
The winner will be drawn and notified 18 December 2017 - what an early Christmas present!
All the legalese T&Cs are below.
`But who is to give the prizes?' quite a chorus of voices asked. `Why, SHE, of course,' said the Dodo, pointing to Alice with one finger; and the whole party at once crowded round her, calling out in a confused way, `Prizes! Prizes!'
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Entry is as per details outlined at http://www.sonoaus.com/WIN.php
2. Entry is free and open to anyone aged 18 years or older who complete, in full, all tasks as outlined at http://www.sonoaus.com/WIN.php during the promotional period. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter (Ultrasound Training Solutions - UTS) and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences 13-June-2017 at 12pm (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) and closes 17-December-2017 at 11.59pm (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time).
4. To be eligible, entrants must enter only in their own name. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entrants may enter only once (one entry per unique valid email and telephone number) for the duration of the competition.
5. The winner will be chosen by a UTS representative on 18-December-2017 at 12.00pm at UTS, Suite 4/50 Upper Heidelberg Road, Ivanhoe Victoria 3079. The winner will be notified by email and our social media channels following the judging (within 4 hours). Their name and entry will be published on http://www.sonoaus.com, http://www.ultrasoundtraining.com.au and via our social networks. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be immediately forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries. Names of the winners (first name, last initial and location of residence) may also be announced in the UTS e-newsletter. To claim the prize the winner must reply via email within 48 hours.
6. The Promoter may award the prize to a second chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 48 hour period after the prize notification email is sent. This process will repeat as per 5. until a winner has successfully responded.
7. Prize includes one (1) 3 Day SonoAus18 Registration. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. Spending money, meals, travel taxes, travel insurance, passports, visas, transport to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner.
9. The prize is valued at $AUD1850 (including GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
11. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
13. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes and may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The Promoter is Ultrasound Training Solutions Pty Ltd of Suite 4, 50 Upper Heidelberg Road, Ivanhoe VIC 3079, Australia. ABN: 42625860197.